Custom Measurements - How To Guide!
1. Shoulders: Stand in front of a full-length mirror with your back straight and your shoulders relaxed. Extend the tape measure from the outer edge of one shoulder to the outer edge of the other. Keep the tape parallel to the floor. Look at the number in the mirror or carefully bend your head to look at it without changing your posture.
2. Bust: Measure all the way around your bust and back on the line of your nipples.
3. Waist: Measure at its narrowest point width-wise, usually just above the navel. Make sure you are at your most relaxed state in order to not set any measurements off. This means standing straight, not sucking in stomach and breathing normally (do not hold breathe).
4. Hips: Wrap the tape measure around the fullest part of your hips and butt. Make sure you are centered in the middle of the butt is typically the fullest area.
5. Inseam: Measure the inside of both legs. This is where you will need a little help from a friend. Make sure to stand with your legs straight and a little a part. When recording your measurements make sure to give yourself a half inch or more to compensate for sitting and movement.
- Sun Gods